In this article, we'll discuss how to configure your CustomerVox account. I will walk you through the following articles:
- Account Set-up — Creating your account
- Account info — You can edit your Shopify name here and add your Shopify URL.
- Profile — You can change your account information here including your password.
- Billing — shows your previous and next payment details.
- Coupon — The way it works is you create a coupon in Shopify and we can then see it in CustomerVox. We can then add the coupon code as a personalization.
1. Account Set-up
Create an account
- Go to the CustomerVox Pricing page.
- Pick your plan and click Buy Now.
- You will be redirected to the Shopify app store listing and then just click Add app. Note: you need to accept the store guidelines
- You will then redirected to only one registration form.
2. Account info
- Click your icon on the top right
- Go to settings
- Under the Account info tab, you can edit your Shopify store name.
- Under Shopify store - Please enter your e-commerce store URL and press "check connection" to get the first status. Then continue with creating a new account.
- Snippet section - Paste the code below and put it on every page you'd like to follow CustomerVox.
- Subscriber Consent Options (GDPR compliance) -The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU).
- Social links - You can add your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Linkedin links here.
- Email settings - you can "Add from address" and check the status of your email if it's confirmed.
- Address - Antispam laws require a physical address where you can be reached to be at the bottom of every email.
- Name - Enter your name here
- Email - Enter your email here
- New password - "New password" length must be at least 7 characters long
- Current Password - Confirm your password
- Register linked account - Register your linked account here.
- Fonts - You probably do not need to modify these settings. If you'd like to change the default font in your template, choose the font that is closest to your website.
- Colors - Pick colors that match your style.
- Store Logo - We recommend using a logo at most 150px tall.
- Your Plan - You can check your current plan here.
- Billing Information - Shows information about your bill
- Add credit card - add or change your credit card here.
- Billing History - shows your previous and next payment details.
The way it works is you create a coupon in Shopify and we can then see it in CustomerVox. We can then add the coupon code as a personalization.
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? Sign up & start a 15-day Free Trial🚀
New to CustomerVox? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Looking for answers to faq's? please refer to CustomerVox Faq's💬
Looking for CustomerVox rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Anything you related to eCommerce? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊